Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PhilMoo Communicating via the lens

Met him a few years ago, He dated one or two of my friends, knew him as Philipi, reconnected with him last year this time around calling himself PhilMoo of PhilMoo Communications. There is a lot more to say about the man but I won’t He is a double lens who has a way with the camera, Handles it like a man handling a woman He is deeply in love with. I refuse to say much about him I will let His picture do the talking. I’ve only selected a few as most on this blog are his work and a lot more of his work is still on the way.
I always thought He was at his best when capturing people having a good time then I saw how he capture innocent souls all I can say is the man knows how to capture human emotion and make it last for ever.
                                                   He creates the most extraodinary collages has a magical team that delivers the work with or without him around. To book his services get them @  PhilMoo Communications


































































































No comments: