Monday, December 12, 2011

Movements in my Hood

Its been a while sience I'v been charmed like dat
All that rippled dark chocolate
Just 4 me 2 indulge in
The kind of magic a girl wants to feel 4 eva
Before I get carried away
There are movement in my hood
Some of which I am a part of
And some of which I know people who are Part of
Some I'v met the warrior souls that started them
That fought tooth and nail
To preserve the dream
Movemnents of Entrepreneurship
Aimed at making tomorrow better
Movements to b counted
In the Reclaiming & Reconstruction of Mzantsi


I say dis 4 da last tym.ur shoes tell a story bout u.it tells gore o mang,o tswa kae,o phela byang ebile o jola le batho ba ba byang.b careful of da story u want ur shoes 2 tell about u..................Wickey are byalo.



No comments: